We now offer our customers a way to make payments on their bill using our online payment provider PayPal.
You DO NOT need a PayPal account to use this system. You can use any major credit or debit card to complete your transaction.
Follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below
- Enter the amount you are paying in the Item price box and click Update.
- If you have a PayPal account your can login to your PayPal account and complete your payment.
- If you prefer to not use/create a PayPal account choose ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’ and fill in the required information.
- Follow the on screen prompts and confirm your payment.
- You will receive an email from PayPal confirming your payment. You may also print a copy of the receipt from the confirmation page.
Ready to make a payment?
Not sure about online transactions? We have partnered with PayPal, the very best payment gateway, to ensure your transaction is safe and secure.
Here are some facts about PayPal that should illustrate why we chose to partner with them for our online payment system.
$228 Billion – total payment volume processed by PayPal during 2014
$624 Million – average total payment volume per day in 2014
0.32% – PayPal loss rate
162 Million – number of active PayPal accounts
* via Paypal – paypal-media.com/about
PayPal has been a leader in online payments since 1998. All payments are made using a secure SSL connection.